Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
All articles submitted to the LSAF Journal of Empirical Studies must adhere to the journal's topic and scope, as well as the author's criteria.
Manuscripts must address scientific merit or innovation relevant to the emphasis and scope.
The Editor-in-Chief reserves the right to reject pieces that do not adhere to the topic or the Guidelines for Authors.
All manuscripts must be free of plagiarism. To check for resemblance, all authors are advised to utilize plagiarism detection software.
www.turnitin.com software is used by editors to check the plagiarism detection of papers in this publication.
The research article submitted to the LSAF Journal of Empirical Studies will be double-blind peer-reviewed.
Declaration of Peer Review is a rigorous and honest, anonymous peer examination of each key paper by two or more independent referees that ensures quality.
The reviewers provide scientifically useful comments that improve the manuscript's substance.
The Editor will make the ultimate decision on article approval on behalf of the Editorial Board based on the reviewers' remarks.
The sequence of acceptable dates, the geographical distribution of authors, and a theme issue will be considered by the Editor-in-Chief when publishing accepted papers, including the sequence of published articles.
Review Outcomes: The Editor will make a final publication decision based on comments from the peer review process.
The evaluation procedure will take between 4 and 12 weeks. Decision categories are:
Accepted: A paper with outstanding feedback from the reviewers will be published in its present form.
Accept with Revisions: Manuscripts that receive an accept-pending-revisions decision will be published in the LSAF Journal of Empirical Studies if minor/major changes are made. An editor will evaluate revisions to verify that any required modifications are made before publication. Accepted papers will be published in their current form, with no additional changes necessary.
Resubmit for Review: The submission needs to be reworked, but it may be accepted with major revisions. It will, however, need a second round of assessment.
Reject: Manuscripts that are rejected will not be published, and authors will not be able to resubmit a revised version of the paper to the LSAF Journal of Empirical Studies.
Following evaluation, all pertinent material is forwarded to the author. The author completes the piece and delivers it to the editors' office in one or two weeks. If the piece is not returned within this time frame (or the editorial board is not informed of any delays), the article is denied.
- We are following an online Submission process for every Paper.
- Authors must confirm that their submissions are their original work that has never been published before.
- Authors must participate in the peer review process.
- Each of the authors named in the paper must have contributed significantly to the study.
- The authors must state that all of the information in the article is truthful and correct.
- Any conflicts of interest must be disclosed to the Editors.
- The authors must identify all sources used in the development of the work.
- Authors must notify the Editors of any errors in their published work.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.